Playbills -- Robinson Players, 1950-1959
Scope and Content Note
Contains correspondence, research notes, the club history and constitution, programs, a newsletter, playbills, and material about the opening of the Schaeffer Theater. The "research" folders contain correspondence and research papers from students in a 1978 class researching past plays performed by the Robinson Players. Also includes several 1" reel to reel videotapes of plays performed by the group.
The Robinson Players was founded in 1922 as the 'English 4A Players,' by Professor Craig Baird, being named after the class designation in the English department. The group was renamed in 1938, in honor of its longtime director, Professor Grosvenor Robinson, after his retirement.
This collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 14.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
General Physical Description note