Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
These records contain material pertaining to a number of organizations created by and for Bates College faculty and/or staff. The most detailed records are for the Bates Round Table, founded in 1896 by Professors Alfred W. Anthony and Addison Small, and records for the Bates chapter of Phi Beta Kappa.
Contains records pertaining to the activities of various student organizations at Bates College. These organizations include clubs for social activities, politics, athletics, religion, student governance, and curricular activities. Prominent groups represented in this collection include the Athletic Association, the Campus Association, the Robinson Players, and the Student Government.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- United States -- Societies, etc. X
- College students -- Maine -- Societies, etc 2
- Debates and debating -- History 1
- Anthony, Alfred Williams, 1860-1939 1
- Baird, Albert Craig, 1883-1979 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.). Athletic Association 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.). Bates Round Table 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.). Brooks Quimby Debate Council 1