Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains records of the Bates Outing Club, founded in 1920. The files document the financial and administrative operation of the club, as well as various on- and off-campus activities, including Winter Carnival and trips and trailblazing on the Appalachian Trail.
Contains records pertaining to the activities of various student organizations at Bates College. These organizations include clubs for social activities, politics, athletics, religion, student governance, and curricular activities. Prominent groups represented in this collection include the Athletic Association, the Campus Association, the Robinson Players, and the Student Government.
- Subject: College students -- Maine -- Societies, etc X
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Societies, etc. 2
- Appalachian Trail -- Maintenance and repair 1
- Debates and debating -- History 1
- Outdoor recreation -- Maine -- Societies, etc 1
- Winter sports -- Maine -- Societies, etc 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.) 2
- Baird, Albert Craig, 1883-1979 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.). Athletic Association 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.). Brooks Quimby Debate Council 1
- Bates College (Lewiston, Me.). Campus Association 1